Ely woman, 77, dies following collision on the A142 at Stuntney on Monday
- Credit: Archant
A woman has died following a collision on the A142 Ely Road, at Stuntney yesterday Monday).
Gillian Mary Sallis, 77, of King Edgar Close, Ely, was driving a red Hyundai i20 which was involved in a collision with two other vehicles at about 5pm.
The driver of a silver Vauxhall Astra, a woman in her 50s, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious, but not life threatening injuries.
A man driving a Toyota Hilux was not injured.
Police are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen any of the vehicles involved just prior to the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to call 101 quoting incident 300 of the 19 November. Alternatively, you can report online at www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 4 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Plans revealed for new A10 pedestrian bridge
- 7 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 8 Covid-19 vaccine myths ‘biggest challenge’ in progress
- 9 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 10 From Star Wars to Cambridge Arts Theatre... Actor Ian McDiarmid talks about The Lemon Table