Ely Craft, Spirit and Wine Festival returns to The Maltings in December
- Credit: Archant
Ely Craft, Spirit and Wine Festival returns to The Maltings on Sunday December 2.
Presented by Ely Wine Events, there will be more than 100 spirits and wines available from local and national producers and merchants.
Following their May festival visitors will be able to sample a range of local and international wines, local craft spirits, cheese and other food – “so you can try before you buy those all important Christmas presents and tipples to top up your wine rack,” say organisers.
The line up includes wine merchants Adnams, Anglia Wines, Cambridge Wine Merchants, Corney and Barrow, Love a Taste, Novel Wines and Thorne Wines as well as craft spirits by Boadicea Gin, Ely Gin, Heart of Suffolk Distillery, Nelsons Gold, Pinkster, Suffolk Distillery, Wild Night Vodka and Warner Edwards.
Food stalls include Hum Closen Cheese, Cherry Hill Chocolates and
You may also want to watch:
Anvil Cottage Crafts.
Tickets cost £20 per person and group discounts are available. The festival runs from 12.30-4.30pm. Visit www.elywineevents.co.uk to book.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound