Ely Watercolour Workshop’s spring exhibition launches at The Almonry Restaurant and Café
- Credit: Archant
The spring exhibition of the Ely Watercolour Workshop group opened on Saturday at the Almonry Restaurant and Café in Ely and runs until this Sunday, April 23.
“Local painters come together to show their recent works, all in watercolour,” said chairman Sarah Ruff.
“You will see a wide variety of styles and subjects, together with a range of hand painted cards, also done in watercolour.
“All are original art works, for sale at very reasonable prices.
“Artist Members will be stewarding if anyone would like further information about the E.W.W. Group which meets weekly in Ely College.”
Visitors have a chance to win the ‘Tea for Two’ prize by filling in a form stating their favourite painter from the group.
Entry is free, but donations to the British Heart Foundation are welcome.
- 1 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 2 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 3 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 4 Community group ‘hoping for success’ with opening of new cinema
- 5 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 6 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 7 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 8 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 9 Mara is Ely Standard Pet of the Year - voted for by you
- 10 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy