Ely travel agent boosts Lisa’s Fund with special fund-raising day
- Credit: Archant
A travel agent in Ely raised more than £350 for the Lisa Barnes Memorial Fund by holding a raffle.
Premier Travel Ely staged a special fund-raising day for Lisa’s Fund last week, hosting a raffle at its store, in Fore Hill.
Robert, who attended the event, said: “All the staff worked very hard to sell as many holidays as they could, knowing Lisa’s Fund would benefit with a one per cent commission for every holiday sold on the day.”
Premier Travel managed to raise £374 on the day for Lisa’s Fund.
If you would like to become involved with the charity, e-mail email@example.com.
Facebook Lisa’s Fund and look for the orchid, or phone on 07885 087 458.
- 1 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 2 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 3 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 4 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 5 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 6 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 7 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 8 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 9 Rough sleeping injunctions are ‘positive’ say council
- 10 LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: You have your say