Ely travel agent boosts Lisa’s Fund with special fund-raising day
- Credit: Archant
A travel agent in Ely raised more than £350 for the Lisa Barnes Memorial Fund by holding a raffle.
Premier Travel Ely staged a special fund-raising day for Lisa’s Fund last week, hosting a raffle at its store, in Fore Hill.
Robert, who attended the event, said: “All the staff worked very hard to sell as many holidays as they could, knowing Lisa’s Fund would benefit with a one per cent commission for every holiday sold on the day.”
Premier Travel managed to raise £374 on the day for Lisa’s Fund.
If you would like to become involved with the charity, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
Facebook Lisa’s Fund and look for the orchid, or phone on 07885 087 458.
- 1 Village pub limits reopening to ‘bread and butter customers’ only
- 2 Park and ride from Milton to return next month
- 3 Action this day as new alliance slashes £72k from councillors' allowance budget
- 4 Witchford hold their heads high despite narrow Cambs League cup exit
- 5 Hifields to bring world-class artists and 6,000 festival-goers to Cambridgeshire countryside
- 6 Shoppers rush to help man injured after falling in High Street
- 7 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 8 Letter: Amazing reunion for couple thanks to paramedics
- 9 Man charged with armed robbery in Fenland
- 10 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face