Ely Standard Hosts Its First Business Fair
THE Ely Standard and Price Bailey chartered accountants were the hosts for a business and advice fair entitled How To Survive and Thrive in a Recession held at the Lamb Hotel in Ely on Thursday. The general public and businesses were able to access exper
THE Ely Standard and Price Bailey chartered accountants were the hosts for a business and advice fair entitled How To Survive and Thrive in a Recession held at the Lamb Hotel in Ely on Thursday. The general public and businesses were able to access expert advice on grants and funding for starting a business, saving money on household bills as well as talk to advisors from Price Bailey, Edward Jones and Fowler de Pledge on financial and legal issues. The Citizen's Advice Bureau and East Cambridgeshire District Council were also in attendance to advise on housing benefits, redundancy and debt problems.
Emma Furness, the East Cambridgeshire District Council Dragon's Den winner gave a food demonstration on how to feed a family on a budget.
Pic cap: 0031HD0209. Danny Brown, from Cambridge Helpdesk in Little Downham, was one of the businesses at the fair.
0030HD0209. Stonham and Edward Jones stands at the business fair.
You may also want to watch:
Photos: HELEN DRAKE.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 5 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 6 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 7 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 8 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam