Ely Standard Hosts Its First Business Fair
THE Ely Standard and Price Bailey chartered accountants were the hosts for a business and advice fair entitled How To Survive and Thrive in a Recession held at the Lamb Hotel in Ely on Thursday. The general public and businesses were able to access exper
THE Ely Standard and Price Bailey chartered accountants were the hosts for a business and advice fair entitled How To Survive and Thrive in a Recession held at the Lamb Hotel in Ely on Thursday. The general public and businesses were able to access expert advice on grants and funding for starting a business, saving money on household bills as well as talk to advisors from Price Bailey, Edward Jones and Fowler de Pledge on financial and legal issues. The Citizen's Advice Bureau and East Cambridgeshire District Council were also in attendance to advise on housing benefits, redundancy and debt problems.
Emma Furness, the East Cambridgeshire District Council Dragon's Den winner gave a food demonstration on how to feed a family on a budget.
Pic cap: 0031HD0209. Danny Brown, from Cambridge Helpdesk in Little Downham, was one of the businesses at the fair.
0030HD0209. Stonham and Edward Jones stands at the business fair.
You may also want to watch:
Photos: HELEN DRAKE.
- 1 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of assault
- 3 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 4 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 5 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 6 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Woman transforms lockdown 'art retreat' into her own business
- 9 Here’s what the post-lockdown pub experience will look like
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list