Ely Standard Child of the Year competition opens for entries
- Credit: Archant
OUR Child of the Year competition opened this week with toddlers queuing with their parents to have their picture taken.
The shoot for this year’s contest is at Wilkinson’s in Ely and continues until Saturday. The studio, run by the Portrait Group, is open each day from 10am-4pm.
There are again three categories in this year’s competition. They are: 0-18 months, 19-36 months and three to five years.
It is free to enter and photographs will be available to buy from the Portrait Group.
All the pictures taken will appear in our newspaper later this year and readers will be able to vote for their favourite in each category.
You may also want to watch:
The winner in each group will win a contemporary portrait, courtesy of the Portrait Group.
- 1 Village pub limits reopening to ‘bread and butter customers’ only
- 2 Park and ride from Milton to return next month
- 3 Action this day as new alliance slashes £72k from councillors' allowance budget
- 4 Witchford hold their heads high despite narrow Cambs League cup exit
- 5 Hifields to bring world-class artists and 6,000 festival-goers to Cambridgeshire countryside
- 6 Shoppers rush to help man injured after falling in High Street
- 7 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 8 Letter: Amazing reunion for couple thanks to paramedics
- 9 Man charged with armed robbery in Fenland
- 10 Energy provider hopes green approach can take gardening by storm