Ely Standard Announces More Cash Awards For Community Groups
THE Ely Standard is proud to announce the second round of winners in our Cash Giveaway. Aldreth Community Association �990 STRADA Cambridgeshire �1,000 Fenland Jam �855 Sutton Rangers FC �324 Ely Netball Club �652 Ely & District Noah s Ark �500 Soham Lod
THE Ely Standard is proud to announce the second round of winners in our Cash Giveaway.
Aldreth Community Association �990
STRADA Cambridgeshire �1,000
Fenland Jam �855
You may also want to watch:
Sutton Rangers FC �324
Ely Netball Club �652
- 1 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 2 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 3 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 7 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 8 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 9 Win vouchers to spend at supermarket
- 10 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
Ely & District Noah's Ark �500
Soham Lode Centre Parent and Toddler Group �1,000
The Ely Society �360
Fordham Public Hall and Literary Institute �300
Scallyway Mepal and Witcham Baby and Toddler Group �300
Soham Day Centre �300
Tinderbox Pre-School �1,005
Stuntney Social Club �990
Humpty's Pre-School �170
Editor Debbie Davies said: "We have to emphasise that the amounts being announced are offers and subject, to the groups confirming their acceptance of the offer.
We've had an overwhelming response. Community groups, we know, often struggle to find funding, so we are delighted to be able to recognise so many of the groups doing such valuable work in our area."
Successful applicants will receive offer letters shortly thereafter.
Other applications in the pipeline - all of which arrived before last week's closing date- are now being studied and the remaining sums will be allocated shortly.
A cheque presentation will be held for the first round of 13 recipients on Thursday, March 26 at the Ely Standard office in Market Street and the winners announced here will be invited to a later presentation.