Cadets promoted to corporal rank at Ely squadron
- Credit: Facebook / 1094 Ely Squadron
Two cadets from 1094 Ely squadron were promoted to the rank of corporal last month (February).
Cadet Danielle Doblados and cadet Christian Montoya received their promotions during the week of February 14.
The news was shared on 1094 Ely squadron Royal Air Force Air Cadets’ Facebook page.
A spokesperson for the squadron said: “Danielle and Christian joined the corps long before lockdown and since then have fully engaged with all cadet activities both face to face and virtual.
“They’ve been involved in summer camps at RAF stations, national aerospace camps and a whole range of adventurous activities and sports even attaining wing blues.”
The cadets were congratulated on becoming corporals and were welcomed into the 1094 NCO Team.
Commenting on the Facebook post, CI Minchin said: “Cpl Doblados and Cpl Montoya, you both absolutlely deserve this recognition.
- 1 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 2 Preschool 'special in people's hearts' to close after more than 30 years
- 3 Daughter pays tribute to model engineer who 'tried his hand at anything'
- 4 BMX star, 11, hopes world debut can lead to Olympics dream
- 5 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 6 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 7 ‘Inspirational’ teacher, Esmeralda, honoured in national teaching awards
- 8 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 9 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 10 Platinum Jubilee: The Queen's visits to Cambridgeshire in pictures
“You are a credit to RAFAC. We are lucky to have you on our squadron. Congratulations.”