Ely salon hoping to be a cut above at regional finals
- Credit: Archant
ELY salon Snip’etts will go up against some of the top hairdressers in the East of England as they compete in the L’Oréal Colour Trophy competition.
The event takes place on April 8 at the Imperial War Museum in Duxford, with the top six teams booking a spot in the national finals held on June 3 in London.
To gain a place in the East region final, staff at the salon, in St Mary’s Street, submitted a photograph demonstrating their technical expertise and fashion awareness on their model, Carla Brooks.
The Snip’etts team, Elspeth Sculthorpe, Vicki Harrington and Kate Lacey, will now join 65 other salons from across the Eastern region in a bid to secure the coveted trophy.
Each salon team will only have 45 tense minutes to bring their model to life and show their talents to a panel of judges.
You may also want to watch:
Elspeth said: “We are all very excited about reaching the regional finals and are looking forward to getting started.”
- 1 Tributes paid to school matron who died from Covid-19
- 2 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 3 Student defies challenges of pandemic to achieve first class degree
- 4 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 5 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 6 Alcohol shoplifter threatened security staff with large blade
- 7 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 8 London man jailed for running drugs line between Cambs and capital
- 9 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 10 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby