Spirit art, tarot and witchcraft at Ely’s first pagan fayre
- Credit: Archant
Spirit art, tarot readers, crystals and healers all formed part of Ely’s first pagan fayre.
Hundreds of people came to see traders showcase their alternative crafts at Centre E, Barton Road, on Sunday (September 22).
High Street Passage's PositivEly Treated hosted the event to cater for residents who would like to find out more about alternative care of the mind, body and spirit.
Talks were given throughout the day on folk magic, life and death with Soul Midwife Jo Franklin, exploring the tarot deck and the work of a medium.
Elaine Rose Mein, from Witchcraft 101, spoke about how people could save money and keep any demons away.
You may also want to watch:
Spell casting, tools, herbs and a whole range of other hints and tips were shared to encourage listeners to start their own magical path.
Matthew Routledge, who organised the event, said: "This being the first time an event like this has happened in Ely, we didn't know exactly what to expect. "What we got was an amazing combination of traders, speakers and an appreciative and happy audience who flocked to Centre E, making it a truly remarkable event! We can't wait to do more!"
- 1 Man dies after falling from bridge on A14 between Histon and Milton
- 2 Rogue trader tells victim: 'I'll knock your lights out'
- 3 Council leader under fire for 'culture of bullying' in wake of farmgate scandal
- 4 Hickford QUITS ahead of damning report
- 5 Delivery riders and drivers wanted as Deliveroo launches in Ely
- 6 Golf club urges locals and dog walkers to ‘respect our private land’
- 7 Letter: Four new members join 'splash pad headquarters'
- 8 Ziggy is missing from Ely - your help is needed
- 9 Career mentor's 100k charity run aims to raise £1,000
- 10 Traffic, noise and anti-social behaviour among objections to new youth centre