Ely Runners is launching a new beginners course with proper coaching to get people running
- Credit: Archant
Ely Runners is launching a 10-week beginners course which starts on Monday with the aim of helping people get into the sport.
This is Ely Runners 16th ‘Run England’ 10 week beginners course which will end with participants taking on the 5k Cambridge parkrun at Milton Country Park.
It is not too late to join the course, which is led by qualified coaches, on Mondays 7pm to 8pm and is open to anyone aged over 16.
It is being held at the Paradise centre and will cost £20 - refunded if you join Ely Runners.?
A club spokesman said: “Our aim is to help people become involved in running to improve fitness and health in a friendly and social environment. Running is not just for the elite and this course is designed to bring those completely new or returning to running from a breathless fast walk to a comfortable jogging pace.”
You may also want to watch:
Contact Charlotte: email@example.com for further details.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut