Ely pub the Minster Tavern does its bit to support Little Miracles charity
- Credit: Archant
An Ely pub held a coffee and cake day to raise funds for a charity which supports children with additional needs, raising almost £100.
The Minster Tavern chose to support Little Miracles because they “go out of their way” to help children in the area.
On Tuesday, parents relaxed with a cuppa and a snack while children were encouraged to get creative with arts and crafts. To boost the fundraising, a raffle was held.
Louise Medhurst, of Minster Tavern, said: “We wanted to do something for a local charity, particularly something to do with children. Little Miracles seem to go out of their way to help children with extra needs.
“It went pretty well. There was a positive response.”
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about Little Miracles, go to littlemiraclescharity.org
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment