Ely Photographic Club record impressive results in regional competition
- Credit: Archant
Ely Photographic Club earned an impressive result at the 38th St Ives Interprint competition at the weekend.
Twenty-nine clubs from the East Anglian region took part, with each club submitting eight prints before receiving scores in the evening.
Ely finished second with 127 points, behind winners Cambridge with 138 points.
Results were as follows:
Sea Defences, Felixstowe by Martin Smith - 11 points.
You may also want to watch:
Great Crested Grebe with Ruff by Richard Whitmore - 20 points.
Ely Cathedral Reflection by Phil Lenney - 17 points.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
Hare with Wild Flowers by Kevin Pigney - 20 points.
Watching the World Go By by Bruce Liggitt - 8 points.
Early Morning Harvest by Gary Mills - 17 points.
Sheltering by Viv Houghton - 14 points.
Northern Gannet Flypass by Nick Bowman - 20 points.
Ely Photographic Club meets every Wednesday from 7.30pm to 9.30pm at Ely College from September to May.
For more information, visit https://www.elyphotographicclub.co.uk/.