Inspired by photographer dad, Nicky's stunning images bring Fens to life
- Credit: NICKY STILL
An Ely woman whose dad has been a photographer for 70 years has shared her own collection of stunning images taken across Cambridgeshire.
Nicky Still, who has lived in the city for 21 years and got into photography two years ago, says she always enjoys taking photos in and around Ely.
"I get so much satisfaction and enjoyment out of taking photos," she said.
"It's very rewarding and I'm making special memories."
Nicky added that her photos get "a lot of lovely comments" from people on social media as well as her friends and family.
"It makes me happy knowing it makes them happy too," she said.
"It's true what my dad says - every photo has a story to tell".
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 4 Missing woman back home
- 5 Petition launched to save village pub
- 6 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told