Inspired by photographer dad, Nicky's stunning images bring Fens to life
- Credit: NICKY STILL
An Ely woman whose dad has been a photographer for 70 years has shared her own collection of stunning images taken across Cambridgeshire.
Nicky Still, who has lived in the city for 21 years and got into photography two years ago, says she always enjoys taking photos in and around Ely.
"I get so much satisfaction and enjoyment out of taking photos," she said.
"It's very rewarding and I'm making special memories."
Nicky added that her photos get "a lot of lovely comments" from people on social media as well as her friends and family.
You may also want to watch:
"It makes me happy knowing it makes them happy too," she said.
"It's true what my dad says - every photo has a story to tell".
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
- 10 Christmas comes early as festive lights couple hold trial switch-on