Nominate Ely school office staff for their hard work as part of national awards
- Credit: Archant
School office staff across Ely can be recognised for their efforts as part of a new awards initiative.
The first School Superheroes awards - backed by Cartridgesave.co.uk - is searching for administrators in Ely that go above and beyond for the good of others.
The winning administrator will receive £1,500 for their school and £500 to treat themselves.
There will be two runners up who will each receive £250 for their schools and £250 for themselves.
Ian Cowley, managing director of Cartridgesave.co.uk, says: “We want to celebrate the unsung heroes in the school office. The ones who work tirelessly to make our schools the best they can be.”
You may also want to watch:
In the nationwide search, students, children, parents and teachers are being invited to nominate their favourite office administrator and explain why they are the backbone of their school.
To enter visit www.cartridgesave.co.uk/printwhatmatters/school-superhero/ and explain in just 150 words why your favourite school administrator deserves to be the nation’s favourite.
You have until November 26 to vote for your dream team member before winners are announced on the Cartridge Save site on December 17.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
- 10 Christmas comes early as festive lights couple hold trial switch-on