The Romans are coming to Ely Museum
- Credit: Archant
The Romans are coming back to Ely Museum on Saturday February 2.
There’ll be a chance to meet Marcus, the Roman soldier and learn about his life, or dress up as a Roman and learn more about how the Romans lived from 11am to 3.30pm.
There will also be some fun Roman themed crafts to make and lots more for all ages to enjoy.
All activities are included in the normal admission price. Entry is free to existing annual ticket holders.
There is no need to book, just pop in to the museum between 11am and 3.30pm to enjoy one of its popular living history days.
You may also want to watch:
Ely Museum is located on the corner of Market Street and Lynn Road, just 250 metres away from the cathedral’s west door.
Admission costs £4.50 for adults, £4 for concessions, £1 for children aged five to 16 and under 5s get in free.
- 1 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Florist's 'service with a smile' marks first year of triumph
- 4 Independent shop full of fresh food – despite national shortage
- 5 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 6 Lucky escape for driver who 'lost control' of car
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 9 Military teenager to star on national podcast
- 10 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
Tickets provide a year of free return entry.
Visit www.elymuseum.org.uk for more infromation.