Children take part in spooky arts and crafts in time for Halloween at Ely Museum
- Credit: Archant
Children, parents and volunteers all got stuck in at the sorcerers and spells crafts morning at Ely Museum yesterday. (October 26)
The event sold out very quickly after the museum released the flyer.
A morning of spooky arts and crafts including: magic wand making, witch mask making and much more.
Cllr Mike Rouse, Deputy Mayor of Ely: “Lovely to see some many children, parents and volunteers engaged in a mystery and magic workshop at Ely Museum this morning.
I got the feeling that the adults were enjoying it as much as the children. Traditional fun with paper, sparkly stuff, scissors and glue.”
You may also want to watch:
A Ely Museum spokesman said: “Thank you all the witches and wizards that came to our Sorcerers and Spells craft morning today.
We hope you had fun & enjoyed some spooky fun.”
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
- 10 Christmas comes early as festive lights couple hold trial switch-on