Ely Museum to host free drop-in day about First World War history
- Credit: Archant
Want to find out more about your family’s service in World War 1?
Then head along to Ely Museum’s free drop-in day and talk to their team of specialist WW1 military researchers.
You can also bring along any WW1 medals, pictures, badges and items that you would like to learn more about.
It takes place on Saturday November 11 from 11.30am until 3.30pm at the Vernon Cross Room.
The Cambridgeshire Regiment & the Third Battle of Ypres, 1917, centenary pop up exhibition will also be on display.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.cambridgeshireregiment1914-18.co.uk or www.elymuseum.org.uk for more information.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry