Ely Markets to host ‘Flavours of the World’ continental market this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A host of international dishes are set to tantalise taste buds in Ely this weekend.
Ely Markets is to play host to a ‘Flavours of the World’ market on May 27, 28 and 29, boasting an array of stalls showcasing everything from freshly made paella to artisanal cheese and bread.
Also on offer is a selection of handmade crafts and jewellery.
Emma Grima, director of corporate and commercial services at East Cambs District Council, said: “The Flavours of the World market brings a fresh taste to the bank holiday.
“This complements our regularly weekend Ely Markets perfectly. There’s something for all the family – whether you want to sample delicious foods or just browse.”
You may also want to watch:
The market can be found on Ely High Street alongside the weekly Craft and Collectables market on May 27, before it is moved into Ely Market Place on May 28 and 29.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment