Ely market traders offering people the chance to tuck into a healthy breakfast
- Credit: Archant
ELY market traders are offering special breakfast deals to mark National Farmhouse Breakfast Week.
On Saturday, market traders at the Farmer’s Market will encourage shoppers to buy the produce to make their own farmhouse breakfast.
Shoppers will also be able to pick up a special ‘Shake Up Your Wake Up!’ recipe booklet for quick and easy breakfast ideas.
Tracey Harding, Team Leader for Tourism and Town Centre Services at East Cambridgeshire District Council, said: “Farmhouse Breakfast Week, which takes place every January, is a great chance to promote the wealth of wonderful breakfast produce on offer at Ely’s markets.
“From butchers style bacon and sausages to speciality bread and cereals, there is a fantastic choice from our traders to really kick start your day.
You may also want to watch:
“The week is part of a national campaign to showcase what many believe is the most important meal of the day, as it raises awareness of the health and nutritional benefits of breakfast.”
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 3 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 4 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 5 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 6 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 7 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 8 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 9 Viewers react to 'brilliant' 24 Hours in Police Custody: Black Widow
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road