Ely Man To Face Trial At Crown Court On Child Porn Charges
AN Ely man facing 17 child pornography charges has been committed for trial at Cambridge Crown Court. Andrew Young, of Lynn Road, is accused of making an indecent image and possessing an indecent image of a child. There are 15 further charges of possessin
AN Ely man facing 17 child pornography charges has been committed for trial at Cambridge Crown Court.
Andrew Young, of Lynn Road, is accused of making an indecent image and possessing an indecent image of a child.
There are 15 further charges of possessing an indecent photograph of a child. The charges state that 11 of the photos were at level one on the Copine scale, which grades the severity of such images, with level 5 being the highest.
He is accused of possessing two photos at level two, and two more at level four.
The charges relating to pornography are alleged to have been committed in Ely on various dates between June 3 last year and April 12 this year
Young, 40, is further accused of sexually touching a boy aged between 13 and 15.
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Girl, 7, left heartbroken after beloved rabbits are stolen
- 3 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 4 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 5 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 6 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 7 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 8 Princess Anne visits Wisbech's new Citizens Advice Bureau on Cambs trip
- 9 Shoplifter who stole from store 10 times in five weeks handed CBO
- 10 Hand clinic offering additional type of treatment for arthritis sufferers
Ely magistrates gave Young conditional bail until an appearance at the Crown Court for a preliminary hearing on November 6.