Ely Man To Face Trial At Crown Court On Child Porn Charges
AN Ely man facing 17 child pornography charges has been committed for trial at Cambridge Crown Court. Andrew Young, of Lynn Road, is accused of making an indecent image and possessing an indecent image of a child. There are 15 further charges of possessin
AN Ely man facing 17 child pornography charges has been committed for trial at Cambridge Crown Court.
Andrew Young, of Lynn Road, is accused of making an indecent image and possessing an indecent image of a child.
There are 15 further charges of possessing an indecent photograph of a child. The charges state that 11 of the photos were at level one on the Copine scale, which grades the severity of such images, with level 5 being the highest.
He is accused of possessing two photos at level two, and two more at level four.
You may also want to watch:
The charges relating to pornography are alleged to have been committed in Ely on various dates between June 3 last year and April 12 this year
Young, 40, is further accused of sexually touching a boy aged between 13 and 15.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
Ely magistrates gave Young conditional bail until an appearance at the Crown Court for a preliminary hearing on November 6.