Ely Man To Face Trial At Crown Court On Child Porn Charges
AN Ely man facing 17 child pornography charges has been committed for trial at Cambridge Crown Court. Andrew Young, of Lynn Road, is accused of making an indecent image and possessing an indecent image of a child. There are 15 further charges of possessin
AN Ely man facing 17 child pornography charges has been committed for trial at Cambridge Crown Court.
Andrew Young, of Lynn Road, is accused of making an indecent image and possessing an indecent image of a child.
There are 15 further charges of possessing an indecent photograph of a child. The charges state that 11 of the photos were at level one on the Copine scale, which grades the severity of such images, with level 5 being the highest.
He is accused of possessing two photos at level two, and two more at level four.
You may also want to watch:
The charges relating to pornography are alleged to have been committed in Ely on various dates between June 3 last year and April 12 this year
Young, 40, is further accused of sexually touching a boy aged between 13 and 15.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 5 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 6 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 7 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 8 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 9 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
Ely magistrates gave Young conditional bail until an appearance at the Crown Court for a preliminary hearing on November 6.