COMPETITION: Win a family ticket to KD Theatre’s pantomime Jack and the Beanstalk at The Maltings in Ely
- Credit: Archant
Now in its sixth year, KD Theatre Productions return to The Maltings in Ely with a giant of a pantomime - and you could win tickets to see it.
The Ely Standard is giving away two family tickets (two adults and two children) for the 7pm performance on Friday December 14.
Audience members can expect the usual fun and frolics of Jack and the Beanstalk plus lots more surprises including a live band, spectacular sets and lavish costumes.
Terry Gauci returns by popular demand as Handyman Harry and Daniel Bell (writer/director) returns to the stage to play Dame Trott.
Ely favourites Gregory Hazel and Lucinda Withers return to play Spirit of the Beans and Baroness Blunderbore alongside a cast of talented professional performers.
The cast will also be joined by local young children from KD Academy. This year’s pantomime runs until January 2.
• To enter, please answer the question: What does Jack use to grow the Beanstalk? Broad beans, magic beans or has beans.
- 1 Mexican restaurant to open inside former Frankie & Benny's in Ely
- 2 'A little talent very thinly spread' Mike Rouse, in his own words
- 3 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 4 Soham tribute to 'honest, funny, intelligent and understanding human being'
- 5 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 6 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 7 Mike Rouse: A lifetime's passion for books and literature
- 8 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 9 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 10 Ex-soldier Rob on a mission to bring 'ideas and energy' to Ely
• Email your answer to email@example.com or send it on a postcard to: The Cambs Times, 93 Audmoor House, PE15 LH, March
• All entries must be emailed or, if by post, include an email address or daytime telephone number so we can contact winners.
• The closing date is December 10.
To book tickets online visit www.kdtheatre.co.uk or call the box office on 01353 725026.