COMPETITION: Win a family ticket to KD Theatre’s pantomime Jack and the Beanstalk at The Maltings in Ely
- Credit: Archant
Now in its sixth year, KD Theatre Productions return to The Maltings in Ely with a giant of a pantomime - and you could win tickets to see it.
The Ely Standard is giving away two family tickets (two adults and two children) for the 7pm performance on Friday December 14.
Audience members can expect the usual fun and frolics of Jack and the Beanstalk plus lots more surprises including a live band, spectacular sets and lavish costumes.
Terry Gauci returns by popular demand as Handyman Harry and Daniel Bell (writer/director) returns to the stage to play Dame Trott.
Ely favourites Gregory Hazel and Lucinda Withers return to play Spirit of the Beans and Baroness Blunderbore alongside a cast of talented professional performers.
You may also want to watch:
The cast will also be joined by local young children from KD Academy. This year’s pantomime runs until January 2.
• To enter, please answer the question: What does Jack use to grow the Beanstalk? Broad beans, magic beans or has beans.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 6 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
• Email your answer to email@example.com or send it on a postcard to: The Cambs Times, 93 Audmoor House, PE15 LH, March
• All entries must be emailed or, if by post, include an email address or daytime telephone number so we can contact winners.
• The closing date is December 10.
To book tickets online visit www.kdtheatre.co.uk or call the box office on 01353 725026.