Networking event sees Ely Hero Awards showcase their success
- Credit: Archant
A night of sharing success and networking saw the Ely Hero Awards put in the spotlight at the Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce event.
The informal networking event saw businesses from across the county speak about their achievements over the past year.
It was the second-year running for the Ely Hero Awards this year, which highlighted the most compassionate, determined, brave and honourable in the community.
The awards evening took place on June 25 at The Maltings.
It was organised by Metro Rod Cambridge and sponsored by the Ely Standard and dozens of businesses across Ely and the surrounding areas.
You may also want to watch:
The Ely Heroes Awards tweeted: “Had a great time tonight sharing the successes of #elyheroawards and meeting some fab new connections!
“Thank you so much for the platform @cambschamber, a privilege to present to the group
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 7 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
- 10 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
“Thank you to all local businesses who came along to hear our presentation highlighting some of the successes of #elyheroawards.
“We can’t wait for #elyheroawards2019 and work along with the fabulous local businesses that support us! @cambschamber. @InfinitiGraphic you rock!”
The event took place on November 12.