Ely group to hold swishing charity night next week
- Credit: Archant
Ely Cambridgeshire Fibromyalgia Support Group has expanded and is now called Cambridgeshire Invisible Illness Support (CIIS).
The group, which is for anyone with an invisible illness, or their carers, friends and relatives, will take place next week.
An Ely Swishing charity night will be held at Bar 62, Newnham Street, Ely on Thursday July 14 from 7.30pm.
Hayley Mason, of the group, said: “Swishing is swapping beautiful but unwanted clothes, shoes and accessories for something you will wear.
“People are asked to bring up to five good quality items and swap them for points, then spend your points on the beautiful things others have brought along.”
The £3 entry cost will be donated to CIIS, or an annual club member ‘swicket’ will be available for £5.
For more info on CIIS search Cambridgeshire Invisible Illness Support – CIIS on Facebook, or visit http://cis.moonfruit.com or call Hayley Mason on 07793671728.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Man caught red-handed after series of drug raids
- 3 Eco-home will be icing on the cake for 'Good Life' couple
- 4 'Shocking' abuse left partner 'vulnerable and afraid'
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 'She had her whole life ahead of her': Charity skydive in memory of fatal crash victim
- 7 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 8 Plea to give beloved Reba 'best fighting chance'
- 9 Baby murder trial jury told birth referred to safeguarding team
- 10 Murder suspects continue to be quizzed as detectives seek CCTV