Ely group to hold swishing charity night next week
- Credit: Archant
Ely Cambridgeshire Fibromyalgia Support Group has expanded and is now called Cambridgeshire Invisible Illness Support (CIIS).
The group, which is for anyone with an invisible illness, or their carers, friends and relatives, will take place next week.
An Ely Swishing charity night will be held at Bar 62, Newnham Street, Ely on Thursday July 14 from 7.30pm.
Hayley Mason, of the group, said: “Swishing is swapping beautiful but unwanted clothes, shoes and accessories for something you will wear.
“People are asked to bring up to five good quality items and swap them for points, then spend your points on the beautiful things others have brought along.”
You may also want to watch:
The £3 entry cost will be donated to CIIS, or an annual club member ‘swicket’ will be available for £5.
For more info on CIIS search Cambridgeshire Invisible Illness Support – CIIS on Facebook, or visit http://cis.moonfruit.com or call Hayley Mason on 07793671728.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 8 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely