Image released of man wanted for questioning following harassment claim by 16-year-old teenager on Ely bound train
- Credit: Archant
Do you know who this man is?
Officers from British Transport Police are looking to identify him after a 16-year-old girl was harassed by a man on a train.
The incident happened between Birmingham and Ely on Friday 13 July. During the journey, a man sat near to a girl who was travelling by herself. The man stared at the girl and took photos of her, before making a threatening comment towards her.
His intimidating behaviour left the girl feeling very shaken.
Officers believe the man shown in this image may have information which could help them investigate. If you know who he is, then contact BTP by sending a text to 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 1800050761.
You may also want to watch:
Or you can ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 'I feel alive for the first time': Slimmer lost half his body weight in lockdown
- 2 Plans revealed for new A10 pedestrian bridge
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 6 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 7 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 8 Matt’s 46-day charity cycle from Burwell to Istanbul raises over £2,000
- 9 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze