Ely firm one of London Stock Exchange’s 1,000 companies to inspire Britain
- Credit: Archant
A Cambridgeshire accountancy firm has been named as one of the 1,000 most inspirational companies in Britain.
Ely chartered accountants Price Bailey, who have offices in East Anglia, London and the Channel Islands, was included in the London Stock Exchange’s “1000 Companies to Inspire Britain” report.
The report highlights the importance to the UK economy of medium sized companies and identifies companies who have over the last four years achieved growth, increasing employee numbers and contract wins.
Price Bailey’s Executive Chairman Peter Gillman said: “We are very proud to have been recognised in this way by the London Stock Exchange.
“Whilst we know we have managed our business well during the economic downturn and we have been fortunate to have so many outstanding clients who have done the same, it is very nice when someone independently of us recognises this achievement in a very challenging economic climate.
“We are particularly pleased for our staff who have shown such skill and commitment through the downturn and have enabled us to not only survive the recession, but actually expand our business into new markets in Mayfair and the Channel Islands.”
- 1 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 2 OPINION: Soham Station fiasco about to come to a conclusion, or is it?
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 7 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 8 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 9 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 10 1,800 enjoy free Christmas day out at Ely’s ‘hidden gem’