Ely firm one of London Stock Exchange’s 1,000 companies to inspire Britain
- Credit: Archant
A Cambridgeshire accountancy firm has been named as one of the 1,000 most inspirational companies in Britain.
Ely chartered accountants Price Bailey, who have offices in East Anglia, London and the Channel Islands, was included in the London Stock Exchange’s “1000 Companies to Inspire Britain” report.
The report highlights the importance to the UK economy of medium sized companies and identifies companies who have over the last four years achieved growth, increasing employee numbers and contract wins.
Price Bailey’s Executive Chairman Peter Gillman said: “We are very proud to have been recognised in this way by the London Stock Exchange.
“Whilst we know we have managed our business well during the economic downturn and we have been fortunate to have so many outstanding clients who have done the same, it is very nice when someone independently of us recognises this achievement in a very challenging economic climate.
You may also want to watch:
“We are particularly pleased for our staff who have shown such skill and commitment through the downturn and have enabled us to not only survive the recession, but actually expand our business into new markets in Mayfair and the Channel Islands.”
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Dr Nik in Ely for his first day as Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Mayor
- 3 Have your say on Network Rail increasing rail capacity through Ely
- 4 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 5 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 6 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Eggs from Peregrine Falcons nesting on Ely Cathedral rooftop hatch
- 9 Railways to royalty - a nostalgic look at Ely and Cambridgeshire
- 10 Punch in face leaves man with fractured nose