Ely Festive Lates to debut in Market Place
- Credit: Archant
Ely Markets have announced a new series of events called Ely Festive Lates.
Launching on Thursday 17 November and running every Thursday evening from 4.30-8.30pm in the run up to Christmas, the family-friendly evenings will be bursting with street food, shopping and live music on the market square say organisers.
“Join us for mulled wine, mince pies and the chance to buy incredible gifts from local makers.
“There will be special festive guests for the children and a covered seating area to drink, eat and browse next to the Christmas tree.
“Enjoy street food from Choux Stopper, I am Dumpling and more under the fairy lights while stocking up on perfect gifts from regular Ely Market traders such as Oriolo’s jewellery, Jo Clark Designs cards, prints and mugs and Buster and Lou’s gifts for the pet-lover in your life. “SilverOak coffee will be keeping everyone warm with their home-roasted coffees and luxurious hot chocolates - there’s even been talk of espresso martinis.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit the Ely Markets Facebook page or email email@example.com
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'