Van driver in ‘life threatening condition’ after crash
- Credit: Google
A van driver is in hospital in a life-threatening condition after a crash in Ely.
The crash happened in the early hours of Sunday in Lynn Road.
The driver was behind the wheel of a white Citroen Dispatch van and no other vehicle was involved.
A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire police said: “The driver, a man in his 30s, was taken to hospital with life threatening injuries.
“He continues to receive treatment at Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision, has dashcam footage, or believes they may have seen the vehicle in the build up to it, to come forward.
Police have not revealed how the crash happened or the exact location on Lynn Road. They are hopeful someone will be able to provide information.
- 1 Independent shop full of fresh food – despite national shortage
- 2 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 3 Mark's 27 unanswered questions over volunteers to control parking
- 4 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 5 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 6 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 7 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 8 Van driver in ‘life threatening condition’ after crash
- 9 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 10 Spuds up: Potato open day brings 100 people to Ely
www.cambs.police.uk/report quoting incident 16 of 12 September.
Anyone without internet access should call 101. Always dial 999 in an emergency.