Ely company Cambridge Commodities welcomes new sales director Ian
- Credit: Archant
Ely-based nutritional ingredient supplier, Cambridge Commodities, has appointed a new sales director with more than 25 years of industry experience to “drive the company forward”.
Ian York said: “I am thrilled and passionate about helping Cambridge Commodities into the next stage of growth.”
The company, whose employment rate grew by 246 per cent between 2013 and 2016 to over 100 members of local staff, also hope to take an apprentices in the near future.
James Stevens, Cambridge Commodities’ chief executive officer, said: “We are extremely proud to welcome Ian to our rapidly growing team.
“The timing of Ian’s appointment is perfect as our core nutritional ingredient lines grow throughout Europe along with huge growth in sports and functional foods.
You may also want to watch:
“Ian brings with him a wealth of experience that our dynamic team can build upon and vast knowledge of the food industry, opening up huge potential for some of the key areas of interest such as sugar and salt replacements.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 10 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines