Ely community support group is feeling good following CQC inspection
- Credit: Archant
An Ely-based provider of community support is celebrating after receiving a ‘good’ rating by the Care Quality Commission.
ILN East, on Fore Hill, provides support for adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs across Ely and Cambridgeshire.
ILN East, part of Westminster Homecare, has recently welcomed a new manager, Michael Burke, and he was delighted with his team’s work.
He said: “We are now using the report to build on the work we already do, to make it more person-centred, working with partner organisations and developing our staff team to be able to be more focused and driven in the excellent work that they do. Our staff team are some of the most valued people in the industry.”
To build on its success, the service is now row recruiting support workers to work with individuals support to develop and maintain skills to live in their own homes in the local community.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, email Victoria.email@example.com or call 01353 667646.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry