Ely Cathedral’s annual Christmas gift and food fair returns this month
- Credit: Archant
Ely Cathedral’s annual Christmas gift and food fair returns on November 17 and 18.
This event, now in its sixth year, will feature a selection of new trade stalls alongside popular previous exhibitors.
Whatever you are looking for, whether a gift, home wear and accessories, or seasonal produce, you’ll be spoilt for choice say organisers.
An interesting programme of live demonstrations will feature throughout the two days including festive cake decorating and seasonal floral arrangements.
On the Saturday there will be attractions for families including a traditional carousel, elves and friendly reindeer.
You may also want to watch:
A range of food traders will be on site during the event.
Tickets are available via www.tickets.elycathedral.org or from the Ely Cathedral Box Office by calling 01353 660349 (Mon-Sat 9.30am-4pm).
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 5 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
Admission costs: Thursday preview evening - £6.50 (including a glass of mulled wine), Friday and Saturday shoppers - £4, accompanied children under 16 free.
The Stained Glass Museum will be open as usual during the Christmas fair.