Ely Cathedral’s annual Christmas gift and food fair returns this month
- Credit: Archant
Ely Cathedral’s annual Christmas gift and food fair returns on November 17 and 18.
This event, now in its sixth year, will feature a selection of new trade stalls alongside popular previous exhibitors.
Whatever you are looking for, whether a gift, home wear and accessories, or seasonal produce, you’ll be spoilt for choice say organisers.
An interesting programme of live demonstrations will feature throughout the two days including festive cake decorating and seasonal floral arrangements.
On the Saturday there will be attractions for families including a traditional carousel, elves and friendly reindeer.
A range of food traders will be on site during the event.
Tickets are available via www.tickets.elycathedral.org or from the Ely Cathedral Box Office by calling 01353 660349 (Mon-Sat 9.30am-4pm).
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 3 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 4 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 5 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 6 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
- 7 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 8 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 9 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 10 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
Admission costs: Thursday preview evening - £6.50 (including a glass of mulled wine), Friday and Saturday shoppers - £4, accompanied children under 16 free.
The Stained Glass Museum will be open as usual during the Christmas fair.