Ely Business Lunch at Poet House to give companies a networking boost and a crash course in reducing running costs
- Credit: Archant
Businesses will receive a crash course in how to reduce the cost of running their premises at an event next Thursday.
The Ely Business Lunch, at Poets House, St Mary’s Street, which will run from 11.45am to 2pm, will bring together companies from across the city to network and raise their profile.
It will also encourage businesses to re-think the way they operate to become more efficient and profitable.
Following lunch Domingo Negroni, owner of Greenlight FM, will share advice on how businesses can operate more efficiently and profitably.
Mark Read, chairman of Ely Chamber of Commerce, said: “Events like the Ely Business Lunch aren’t just about building new connections and promoting your company locally.
You may also want to watch:
“They’re also an opportunity to hear from guest speakers on topics you’d not usually come across, where experts in their field share knowledge that has the potential to benefit businesses of all sizes and sectors.
“Domingo’s presentation is guaranteed to provide something to think about and plenty of ideas to take back to the office, even if you’re not the one to implement them.”
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 4 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 5 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 10 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
Tickets are £15 (plus VAT) Chamber members, £22.50 (plus VAT) non-Chamber members including a buffet lunch.
To find out more go to www.cambridgeshirechamber.co.uk or call Karen Dawson on 01223 237414.