Ely Business Lunch at Poet House to give companies a networking boost and a crash course in reducing running costs
- Credit: Archant
Businesses will receive a crash course in how to reduce the cost of running their premises at an event next Thursday.
The Ely Business Lunch, at Poets House, St Mary’s Street, which will run from 11.45am to 2pm, will bring together companies from across the city to network and raise their profile.
It will also encourage businesses to re-think the way they operate to become more efficient and profitable.
Following lunch Domingo Negroni, owner of Greenlight FM, will share advice on how businesses can operate more efficiently and profitably.
Mark Read, chairman of Ely Chamber of Commerce, said: “Events like the Ely Business Lunch aren’t just about building new connections and promoting your company locally.
“They’re also an opportunity to hear from guest speakers on topics you’d not usually come across, where experts in their field share knowledge that has the potential to benefit businesses of all sizes and sectors.
“Domingo’s presentation is guaranteed to provide something to think about and plenty of ideas to take back to the office, even if you’re not the one to implement them.”
- 1 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 2 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 3 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 4 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 5 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 6 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 7 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 8 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 9 Frustration for Ely City is United's gain as unbeaten home run ends
- 10 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
Tickets are £15 (plus VAT) Chamber members, £22.50 (plus VAT) non-Chamber members including a buffet lunch.
To find out more go to www.cambridgeshirechamber.co.uk or call Karen Dawson on 01223 237414.