Ely Business Awards are coming this September - here’s a list of categories and how to vote in this year’s ceremony
PUBLISHED: 17:21 23 March 2018 | UPDATED: 17:21 23 March 2018
The 2018 Ely Business Awards are fast approaching, so here’s everything you will need to start making your decision on who to vote for.
The awards began in 2009 and since then the annual event has become a highlight of the business calendar. Each year companies from across the region are celebrated for their input into the community and their efforts as a business.
This year, the ceremony will return to the Lady Chapel at Ely Cathedral on Friday September 28 – however the entry deadline is Friday July 6.
The list of categories is as followed:
• Business Person of the Year – sponsored by Fraser Dawbarns LLP
• Commercial Business in the Community / Corporate Social Responsibility
• Employer of the Year
• Medium Business of the Year – sponsored by: Ellgia Recycling
• New Business of the Year – sponsored by:: Cambridge Commodities
• Retailer of the Year (shop front and/or online)
• Small Business of the Year (Including Self Employed) – sponsored by: FSB
• The Customer Service Award
• The Innovation Award – sponsored by: East Cambridgeshire District Council
• Business of the Year (cannot be directly entered) – sponsored by: Whitings & Partners
• The Judges’ Award (cannot be directly entered)
To download an entry form visit: www.elybusinessawards.co.uk
Last year’s winners were:
• Employer of the Year: Thorlabs Ltd
• New Business of the Year: Lancaster Hammond Ltd
• Small Business of the Year: Silver Oak Coffee
• Medium Business of the Year: Thorlabs Ltd
• Customer Service Award: Atrium Fitness
• Retailer of the Year: Lemon Tree Deli Café
• Business in the Community: Milton Executive Cars Ltd
• The Innovation Award: Ellutia Ltd
• The Judges’ Award: Silver Birch Pet Jets
• Business of the Year: Thorlabs Ltd
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Ely Standard. Click the link in the orange box above for details.