Ely Auto Care car MOT and repair garage opens in Witchford
- Credit: Archant
A new car MOT and repair garage has been opened in Witchford.
Ely Auto care, of Unit 3 Newman Park, Sedgeway, has on-site parking for up to 26 vehicles, a customer lounge, reception and workshop.
They are members of the Good Garage Scheme, which makes sure customers’ are getting acceptable service.
A company spokesman said: “After two years scouring the market we have found a gem of a unit and somewhere we can call home for many years to come.
“We have brand new and top of the range equipment to give our mechanics the tools they need to give your vehicle the very best care,
You may also want to watch:
“Our head mechanic has over 20 years experience and is a director of the company which ensures your vehicle is in the best hands, we guarantee all our work.
“In our customers lounge you can watch the team MOT your car and enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee and Wi-Fi while you wait.
- 1 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Firefighters tackle deliberate barn blaze for more than four hours
- 4 Boy, 14, to wear electronic tag and obey curfew after admitting harassment
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Village-wide pyjama day raises £1,600 for Cambridge's new children’s hospital
- 7 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 8 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 9 Punch in face leaves man with fractured nose
- 10 Lib Dem gains in East Cambs send shivers down county Tories spine
“With emphasis on customer service, uniformed and friendly staff all in an environment created to make you feel completely comfortable we offer set menu pricing, which means what we quote is what we charge with no hidden charges.
“As members of the Good Garage Scheme your technician will talk you through any problems with your car and seek your authorisation before any work is carried out.
“Details of any faults found and repairs carried out will be fully documented and you will be invited to complete a questionnaire after the work is done to ensure you were happy with the service you received.”