Ely artist Ted Coney’s pop-up gallery only open for three more weeks
- Credit: Archant
Local artist Ted Coney is showing his work at a pop-up gallery on Ely’s Waterside until December 4.
Ted Coney’s Family Portraits, which is now completing its eighth season, will not be open again in April 2017.
Ted will give tours around the house, using about seven paintings to explain his ideas.
The gallery opens on Sundays at 2pm.
The last tour, on December 4, is Christmas themed and will see Ted show his painting, ‘A Christmas Carol’, produced in 1983, which reveals the family ghosts of past, present and future.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors will also see an old dolls house used in several paintings, which is displayed as if it is always Christmas Eve.
To book a tour or for more information visit www.tedconeysfamilyportraits.co.uk email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01353 650038.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia