Ely artist Stuart Green will showcase his latest art work at the Babylon Gallery
- Credit: Archant
An Ely artist will return to the Babylon Gallery next week for an exhibition showcasing his latest work – and entry is free.
Stuart Green moved to Ely in 1981 and has been exhibiting his work all over East Anglia in solo and group shows ever since.
His latest exhibition will launch on Tuesday November 7 from 6-8pm and everyone is welcome. It is running until Sunday November 19 and will be open to the public from 12-4pm daily.
Stuart is calling his exhibition ‘A Sense of Place’ and it is set to feature his new work with colourful abstract landscapes and much more.
Stuart said: “A teaching exchange in Australia dramatically changed my way of working. I see the world differently from many different perspectives and it’s encouraged my new approaches of experimentation.”
You may also want to watch:
You can catch Stuart’s new experimental pieces on the launch evening and for more information visit www.babylonarts.org.uk/gallery/view,stuart-green-a-sense-of-place-babylon-gallery_1196
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut