Ely artist Stuart Green will showcase his latest art work at the Babylon Gallery
- Credit: Archant
An Ely artist will return to the Babylon Gallery next week for an exhibition showcasing his latest work – and entry is free.
Stuart Green moved to Ely in 1981 and has been exhibiting his work all over East Anglia in solo and group shows ever since.
His latest exhibition will launch on Tuesday November 7 from 6-8pm and everyone is welcome. It is running until Sunday November 19 and will be open to the public from 12-4pm daily.
Stuart is calling his exhibition ‘A Sense of Place’ and it is set to feature his new work with colourful abstract landscapes and much more.
Stuart said: “A teaching exchange in Australia dramatically changed my way of working. I see the world differently from many different perspectives and it’s encouraged my new approaches of experimentation.”
You may also want to watch:
You can catch Stuart’s new experimental pieces on the launch evening and for more information visit www.babylonarts.org.uk/gallery/view,stuart-green-a-sense-of-place-babylon-gallery_1196
- 1 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 2 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 3 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 6 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 7 Friendship and dating agency gets £114,000 funding boost
- 8 Campaigning for those excluded from government Covid support
- 9 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer