Architect practice 'weathered pandemic storm' to win award
- Credit: Cambridge Architectural Design
An Ely-based architectural practice has won a top industry award after "weathering the pandemic well".
The practice, founded in 2015, was a finalist in Cambridgeshire’s new business of the year awards and has continued going from strength to strength.
Director Lee Smith said: "We’ve weathered the pandemic well, we’re really lucky to be in a profession that can work from anywhere that we have a laptop.
"It means so much to us to have been recognised for our attention to detail.
"Whether it’s the way a canopy meets a wall, or aligning the floor and wall tile joints in a bathroom, it’s the details which make a good home a great home.”
The win comes after the company was named 'best technical practice' at the 2020 Build Architecture Awards.
For more information visit https://www.facebook.com/CambridgeArchitecturalDesign/
- 1 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 2 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 3 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 4 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 5 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 6 Nuisance caller flouted court order day after prison release
- 7 Ely Rotary Club back with annual Christmas collection
- 8 GP practices mark ‘momentous milestone’ in Covid-19 vaccine programme
- 9 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 10 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?