Ely Amateur Dramatic Society Presents The Railway Children During Half Term
ELY Amateur Dramatic Society (EADS) is presenting Edith Nesbit s The Railway Children during half term week (February 18-20) at the City of Ely community College - starting at 7.30pm nightly. The majority of the cast are children from local schools in t
ELY Amateur Dramatic Society (EADS) is presenting Edith Nesbit's The Railway Children during half term week (February 18-20) at the City of Ely community College - starting at 7.30pm nightly.
The majority of the cast are children from local schools in the Ely area. The story is set in and around a country railway station in 1910, with the adventures of three Edwardian children. After their father is mysteriously taken away, these children and their mother move to the country where their local railway becomes a source of hope, inspiration and adventure.
INFO: Tickets at �7 for adults and �5 for under-16s are available from Burrows Bookshop on 01353 669759. Book now for your family half term treat.
Pic cap: The Perks family.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 4 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 8 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 9 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 10 Care home still 'requires improvement'