Don’t miss last Ely Amateur Dramatic Society performances of Agatha Christie murder mystery at Ely College
- Credit: Archant
The City of Ely Amateur Dramatic Society performs Agatha Christie’s intense, atmospheric murder mystery ‘And Then There Were None’ at Ely College until Saturday (October 26).
A remote island, a millionaire's mansion, ten guests - and then there were none...
Ten strangers are brought together to a remote island for a seemingly innocent house party.
Each of them hides a dark secret, and one by one they pay the ultimate price for their past mistakes. But who is orchestrating their descent into hell?
Ely ADS described the production as "the perfect way to spend a dark, autumn evening".
You may also want to watch:
The production was staged at Needham's Hall and presented by special arrangement with Concord Theatricals Company Samuel French Ltd.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 8 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review