Elderly Man Injured In Road Collision in Soham Has Died
AN elderly man who was seriously injured a collision in Soham earlier this month has died in hospital.The 93-year-old man from Soham was taken to Addenbrooke s Hospital in Cambridge following the collision at 9.45am on Saturday, December 5, outside the C
AN elderly man who was seriously injured a collision in Soham earlier this month has died in hospital.
The 93-year-old man from Soham was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge following the collision at 9.45am on Saturday, December 5, outside the Co-op in the High Street.
He died in the early hours of Monday, (December 21) at Addenbrooke's Hospital.
A 21-year-old man from Soham who was driving the car, a silver Ford Fiesta, was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
Cambridgeshire police will not release the man's details until a formal identification has been made.
INFO: Anyone with information about the incident should contact the roads policing unit on 0345 456 456 4.
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 4 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 5 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 8 Three hare coursers - with three children and three dogs in car - fined for damaging crops
- 9 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 10 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy