Letter: 'Beyond wicked' to take up all of green land
- Credit: DIANA DONALD
Say no more - this is the last stretch of green land going into Soham from the south BP roundabout.
I wonder if anyone from the planning department or the planning committee ever drives through Soham, Fordham, Isleham and Ely and feels some concern about the decisions being taken?
Is this about the income derived from each property? If so, where is it being spent?
Certainly not on infrastructure, as nothing has been done.
Climate change concerns? What a farce - given more homes, more cars and more flooding?
You may also want to watch:
This is all on green site land while brown site land is ignored. To my mind it is beyond wicked.
DIANA DONALD, Soham
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 5 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 6 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 7 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 8 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 9 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years