Councillor Bill, 75, says Covid-19 jab was 'perfect'
- Credit: EAST CAMBS COUNCIL
An East Cambridgeshire councillor has shared his "painless, professional and quick" experience of getting the Covid-19 vaccine to urge people to do the same.
75-year-old Cambridgeshire County Councillor Bill Hunt said he was "delighted" to take up his offer to be vaccinated in Ely at the weekend.
Having had his vaccine at 2.10pm on Sunday, he said: "The whole experience can only be described as perfect.
"Everybody was just lovely, professional, friendly and quick. The vaccination was painless and didn’t take long at all.
"I was in and out in under 10 minutes and I didn't even feel the 'jab'."
Cllr Hunt is now urging everybody who is invited to be vaccinated to join the band of "satisfied customers.
"It’s worth reminding everyone to continue adhering to the public health guidance, as it’s still possible to pass on the virus to those who are not protected, even after being vaccinated.”
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 3 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 4 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 5 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 9 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 10 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months