Councillor Bill, 75, says Covid-19 jab was 'perfect'
- Credit: EAST CAMBS COUNCIL
An East Cambridgeshire councillor has shared his "painless, professional and quick" experience of getting the Covid-19 vaccine to urge people to do the same.
75-year-old Cambridgeshire County Councillor Bill Hunt said he was "delighted" to take up his offer to be vaccinated in Ely at the weekend.
Having had his vaccine at 2.10pm on Sunday, he said: "The whole experience can only be described as perfect.
"Everybody was just lovely, professional, friendly and quick. The vaccination was painless and didn’t take long at all.
"I was in and out in under 10 minutes and I didn't even feel the 'jab'."
Cllr Hunt is now urging everybody who is invited to be vaccinated to join the band of "satisfied customers.
You may also want to watch:
"It’s worth reminding everyone to continue adhering to the public health guidance, as it’s still possible to pass on the virus to those who are not protected, even after being vaccinated.”
- 1 Police arrest 14-year-old after criminal behaviour order breach
- 2 Council told to pay costs as concrete factory wins appeal
- 3 Dog groomer produces stylish display on the global stage
- 4 Lucky escape for motorists who suffered minor injuries in A10 crash
- 5 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 6 Nine years jail for paedophile who 'manipulated and exploited' teenage girls
- 7 FOI reveals the number of A10 crashes between Stretham and Milton
- 8 Plans submitted for nine new homes in Littleport
- 9 Shellens quits after committee votes to gag Hickford debate
- 10 No fairytale debut for Brett after falling at first hurdle