East Cambridgeshire youngsters enjoy trip to the panto in Ely
- Credit: Archant
Disabled children and families from across East Cambridgeshire were treated to a trip to the panto at The Maltings in Ely by Action for Children.
More than 60 children, staff and volunteers enjoyed the KD Theatre Company production of Jack and the Beanstalk after the charity arranged the fun day out, with sponsorship from Network Rail.
Kendi Morgan, team leader at Action for Children, said: “We were delighted to provide disabled children, young people and their families an opportunity to have fun and enjoy the panto this festive season.
“Everyone had a fantastic time – we’re very grateful to Network Rail for making it all possible.”
The Action for Children Holiday Clubs take disabled children and young people on activities in their local area and work to build their confidence and develop skills and independence.
You may also want to watch:
Find out more about Action for Children services in Cambridgeshire at www.actionforchildren.org.uk
- 1 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 2 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 3 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 4 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 5 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 6 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 7 Election 2021: Counting gets under way in East Cambridgeshire
- 8 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 9 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack