Early bird tickets now on sale for Ely colour dash in aid of East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices
- Credit: Archant
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) will be bringing a splash of colour to Ely again this year, with early bird tickets for one of the charity’s most popular fundraisers on sale now.
EACH’s Ely colour dash, which is a 3.1 mile fun run and sees participants showered with clouds of paint throughout, will be held on Saturday August 12 at King’s Ely.
Polly West, EACH Cambridgeshire community fundraiser, said: “As anyone who’s taken part before knows, it’s an impressive sight and great fun for all the family.
“There’s no competitive aspect, so you can run, jog or walk the five kilometres – just be prepared to get covered in coloured powder paint.”
Last summer more than 5,300 runners took part in colour dashes across seven locations, raising £150,000.
You may also want to watch:
The early bird ticket price - £17.50 for adults and £7.50 for children - closes on on Sunday June 18.
Visit www.each.org.uk/colour-dashes or contact the Cambridgeshire Fundraising Team on 01223 204916 to book.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 7 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 10 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’