Drugs and a gun are seized along with a car and a caravan in a joint police operation in Ely and Beck Row
- Credit: Archant
A gun, more than 60 cannabis plants, a car and a caravan were seized when police raided two homes in the Ely area.
Three men have been arrested following the joint police operation across East Anglia.
Officers from Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk executed warrants in Clay Way, Ely and Willow Park, Beck Row on Thursday June 9.
Sgt Phil Priestley said: “This has been an excellent and very successful operation. We have recovered an array of prohibited items and there are a number of follow up enquiries that will take place.
“Our proactive efforts to prevent and detect burglary across the region will continue.
You may also want to watch:
“This demonstrates our ability to use technology to share intelligence and formulate effective strategies that disrupt crime and protect the communities we serve.”
Two men, both aged 20, from Ely were arrested on suspicion of burglary.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
A 21-year-old man from Norfolk was also arrested on suspicion of burglary, cultivating cannabis, theft and handling stolen goods.
All three have been bailed to King’s Lynn Police Investigation Centre on Friday July 29.
Among the items seized were a car, caravan, a prohibited firearm and more than 60 cannabis plants.