Suspected Cambridgeshire drug dealer jailed after police find heroin and crack inside his bottom
- Credit: Supplied/Cambs Cops
A drug dealer thought to be working in Cambridgeshire has been jailed after class A drugs were found inside his bottom.
Abdi Hassan was stopped by police officers after they suspected him of dealing drugs in Buchan Streen, Cambridge on Saturday, September 7.
The 23-year-old from London was searched and found with six mobile phones which were constantly ringing.
Officers from the Southern Impact Team took Hassan to Parkside Police Station where a package containing crack cocaine and heroin was retrieved from his bottom.
Hassan pleaded guilty to possession with intent to supply crack cocaine and possession with intent to supply heroin.
You may also want to watch:
At Cambridge Crown Court on Wednesday, October 16, he was jailed for three years and four months.
PC Tom Carden from the Southern Impact Team said: "This is a long sentence and should serve as a stark warning to anyone involved in county line drug dealing that if you are caught in Cambridgeshire, you could end up in prison.
- 1 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 2 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 3 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 4 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 5 Spat at police officer tests positive for Covid-19
- 6 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 7 Viewers react to 'brilliant' 24 Hours in Police Custody: Black Widow
- 8 Dad of two killed on Fen road
- 9 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 10 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
"There is nowhere to hide in this county for drug dealers and those who seek to exploit the vulnerabilities of others."