Drug dealer who visited Cambridge with 150 wraps containing crack cocaine and heroin is jailed for more than a year
- Credit: Archant
A teenager from Kent who visited Cambridge to deal crack cocaine and heroin has been jailed.
Jordan Fowling, 18, was stopped by officers on patrol as he got into a vehicle with two other men on July 20 in Brooks Road.
All three men were searched. Officers discovered Fowling, of Lynmere Road, in Welling, had 150 wraps containing crack cocaine and heroin.
He admitted possession of crack cocaine and heroin with intent to supply. The other men were released without charge.
Today (August 22) at Cambridge Crown Court Fowling was sentenced to a year and eight months in prison.
You may also want to watch:
PC Daniella Lewis said: “Drugs ruin lives and we will continue to pursue those who supply them in the county.
“I hope this and other recent court results send a message that we will not tolerate people visiting Cambridge for the purpose of selling drugs.”
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 6 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 7 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 8 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 9 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 10 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol