LITTLE Downham Youth Drop In Centre is opening its doors to the public on Sunday with a range of activities on offer. The event is being held at the sports pavilion in School Lane and the activities start at 2pm. There will be break dancing and a graff
LITTLE Downham Youth Drop In Centre is opening its doors to the public on Sunday with a range of activities on offer.
The event is being held at the sports pavilion in School Lane and the activities start at 2pm.
There will be break dancing and a graffiti workshop, which will allow budding artists to design and put their art onto the pavilion walls. The centre's new equipment will also be in use and there will be a barbecue, starting at 4pm, which will be free to young people with a small charge for adults.
The Youth Drop In Centre has been running for several months and has now completed putting together all of the facilities that members have requested, with the help of the Young Lives Project, the Youth Service and funding from the Local Network Fund.
You may also want to watch:
Everyone is welcome to come and have a look and try out all the new equipment that is now available to 12 to 19-year-olds every Monday evening.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 7 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 10 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’