Drivers urged to get in touch after a man in his 20s died in a crash at Stretham
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 20s died following a collision on the A10 at Stretham yesterday (August 2).
The man was driving a blue Mazda when it was involved in a collision with a black Volvo at about 1.30pm.
Acting Traffic Sergeant Boris Kahn said: “This is a tragic incident where a young man has lost his life.
“We believe a number of vehicles passed the collision moments after it happened and ask that those drivers get in touch.”
The driver of the Volvo, a man in his 40s, received minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed in both directions between Chittering at the Lazy Otter public house and the Stretham roundabout but was re-opened by 6pm.
Anyone who witnessed the collision or had information is asked to call the road policing unit on 101.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 7 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 10 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph