Driver uninjured despite crashing car into tree near Dane Hill Farm, Kennett - police called it a ‘miraculous outcome’
- Credit: Archant
A driver had a ‘miraculous’ escape after crashing their car into a tree in Kennett.
The accident, which happened at around 8.30pm on July 12, took place near Dane Hill Farm.
Officers at the scene regarded the outcome as ‘miraculous’. The vehicle - which is now difficult to recognise and is completely written off - was a Renault Clio.
Police wrote on Facebook: “Vehicle versus tree never ends in favour of the vehicle.
“Would you believe that the driver walked away from this collision without requiring hospital treatment?
You may also want to watch:
“There are very few collisions that couldn’t be avoided, or where the outcome wouldn’t be improved, if the vehicle involved was travelling more slowly.
“Please be mindful of your speed as you travel on the roads of East Cambridgeshire.”
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'